Friday, April 24, 2009

In the beginning....

So today is April 24th. I hope that when I am writing on November 1st I have a much different story to tell you than the one I have today. Today I am furiously working on house plans to get them submittied to the bank and the regional building department by April 30th so that we can begin to build our home by June 1st. I leave work everyday and head straight to my husband, Justin's office. I sit at his desk and work on our house plans. Mostly of the time Justin is either cleaning his office, running to get us dinner or sleeping in his chair next to me. When necessary though he helps me figure out all of the structural elements I need help with. For instance I was working on our foundation plan last night. I don't know much about foundations so he had to walk me through what I needed to do. Although it is fun to design our own house I am getting to the end of my tolerance for sleep, work, work on house plans, sleep, work, work on house plans... Only 7 days left and then it will have to be done.....then on to building!

No comments:

Post a Comment